At PLAN-IT-ALL, one of our top priorities is making sure that the information that is shared with us about you (or your customers) is protected and secure. While we work hard to preserve your privacy and ensure that your preferences are honored, the very nature of our relationship may result in us collecting or sharing certain types of information.
The Luxembourg law of 2 August 2002 governs our collection of personal information for the protection of persons in the context of treating personal data.
1. Collection of Information
We Collect Information:
- Which you give to us on applications, surveys, registration forms, etc.
- Which you give to us when you make a purchase, or other account information such as credit card usage.
- Which others give to us to make sure that the data you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
- This may include information about you from employers.
- On seminars or other events where there is an exchange of visiting cards.
- To ensure the delivering of the requested services and products.
- To execute a sales contract.
- To optimaly organize an event.
- To inform you about news from PLAN-IT-ALL, new technologies, new services…
- To process transactions (purchase/account data).
- To respond to your inquiries.
- As long as legally required (accounting data, contracts….)
- As long as the duration of the trade relation.
- Certain contact information for canvassing are held in our databases until you inform us that you don’t want to be contacted by us anymore.
We Treat these Information:
We Keep these Information:
2. How We Share Information
We share information within PLAN-IT-ALL. To respond to your enquiries, it can happen that we share personal information with our partners, our subsidiaries, or other PLAN-IT-ALL offices in Europe. This is done when they perform services on our behalf.
3. How We Protect Information
We strive to protect your data and safeguard it from unauthorized individuals.
4. Data Quality and Access
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to us. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that PLAN-IT-ALL maintains about you, since you are entitled to reviewing, amending and removing your personal data. Should you want to see any information we have about you or do you want to execute your rights, please contact us directly.
5. Online Specific Statement
PLAN-IT-ALL is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
6. Collection of data for statistics and reporting
When you link up to the PLAN-IT-ALL website to view information or to download files we automatically collect the following data:
- Type of domain name used to gain access to the Internet ( .com, .org). The IP address attributed during the connection.
- Date and time of access to the site.
- Duration of site/page visit.
- Browser used.
- The operating system or platform installed on your personal computer or the access device used.
- Search engine and meta tags used to track the PLAN-IT-ALL website on the web.
- Type and nature of files or information that has been downloaded.
- These log files are intended to map the number of visitors on various sections of our website and to continuously improve the content of the site.
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. When accessing information stored in a database format, a basic version of cookies is used to transfer an answer to the user who has initiated a question
Nowhere on the PLAN-IT-ALL website however are cookies being used that store specific information on the user or surfer. Cookies on the PLAN-IT-ALL site serve a more functional purpose i.e. they are generated by an IIS web server (Internet Information Server), stored in the memory of the browser implicating they disappear once the browser session has been terminated.Links to external sites.
PLAN-IT-ALL has to collect certain information in order to be able to provide all requested services. Compulsory indications will be expressly highlighted in applications, surveys, registration forms…
7. Contact Information
You are welcome to give us your comments about this privacy statement, please contact us by:
MnR Services Sàrl
6, avenue Pasteur
Ready to start?
Start now and try
plan-it-all.com for free
Account creation, no subscription requiredGet Started Now
Get a call from our team
For corporate customers, please contact our team to develop a customised package with bespoke graphics and layout matching your corporate requirements